Are There Any Comuter Science Majors Here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newbe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Computer Science majors if you are here you probably don't have a GPA above 3.5 cause it is a very difficult major.
I was wondering what you are going to say on the interview. Even know it is difficult major should I mention that on the interview. Also if you are a computer science major how did you do on the DAT. I am taking my soon and I would like to know how the rest of you did.

Members don't see this ad.

Well. my boyfriend is a computer science major and he has a 4.0 =)...but he is not going to dental school...LOL :p

newbe said:
Computer Science majors if you are here you probably don't have a GPA above 3.5 cause it is a very difficult major.
I was wondering what you are going to say on the interview. Even know it is difficult major should I mention that on the interview. Also if you are a computer science major how did you do on the DAT. I am taking my soon and I would like to know how the rest of you did.

Run a search using some key words - there are few of you guys on here...

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm doing Network Engineering, but I've had my share of programming classes and migraine headaches trying to do all this exotic stuff with UNIX. I believe our majors are very project and lab based while Bio, Chem, etc. type majors are more book based.

comuter science... hmm, didnt know there's such a thing. he he

I am in Computer Science major. I only got 3.1 GPA. I am taking BIO 1 now. I need BIO 2 and O chem 1 & 2. I am planning to take the DAT in the next summer.
I will tell them on the interview that my science GPA is 3.3 and my BCP GPA is 3.56. Overall, I am good at the science courses and I love to help others. (e.g. I will do some volunteer works)
Base I read the posts from the Forums. I think most of the school are looking for the candidate who have a good heart and good DAT score and ok GPA. I may be wrong. I hope this helps.

justletmein said:
comuter science... hmm, didnt know there's such a thing. he he
I drive 30 minutes to and from school each day...does that count? :D