You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Are there any good pharmacy podcats?
Started by trailerpark
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is that your wife?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's ur mom
I listen to Puscast. An ID physician in Oregon reviews the ID literature every two weeks. The link is below.
http://edgydoc.com/puscast/
http://edgydoc.com/puscast/
Rosalind Franklin University COP has a really good podcast for the top 200 drugs.
http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/cop/helixtalk.aspx
http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/cop/helixtalk.aspx
It's ur mom
LOL! I just realized why you posted that pic. A literal LOL! Good one!
That is indeed a podcat. LOL
Rosalind Franklin University COP has a really good podcast for the top 200 drugs.
http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/cop/helixtalk.aspx
I listened to all those already, not bad.
Lol. Not pharmacy related, but i just got into Serial.
ToxTalk is pretty interesting. Not just pharmacy related though. http://toxtalk.org
Im a podcast fiend, but I also work out of the ED so my focus will be a little different. Then again, you should be able to scroll through and find podcasts relevant (ie: Skeptics guide to EM episode about honey for coughing kids)
Pharmacy related:
EMPOWER (ok, but could be more focused...need moar Pharmacy related info)
HelixTalk (havent listened to a lot of these yet)
USF Infectious Dx (ditto to helix talk)
EM/Crit care related:
RAGE podcast (good, but long)
SMART EM (friggin amazing, but long)
FOAMcast (short, sort of vague if you dont listen to the other podcasts)
PEM ED (havent listened to a lot of these yet)
Skeptics Guide to EM (LOVE this one)
Hospital Medicine by Porat (Goodie)
Intensive Care Network (good but over my head)
EM Basic (Goodie)
ERCAST (Goodie)
EMCrit (Half love slash, half over my head)
Pharmacy related:
EMPOWER (ok, but could be more focused...need moar Pharmacy related info)
HelixTalk (havent listened to a lot of these yet)
USF Infectious Dx (ditto to helix talk)
EM/Crit care related:
RAGE podcast (good, but long)
SMART EM (friggin amazing, but long)
FOAMcast (short, sort of vague if you dont listen to the other podcasts)
PEM ED (havent listened to a lot of these yet)
Skeptics Guide to EM (LOVE this one)
Hospital Medicine by Porat (Goodie)
Intensive Care Network (good but over my head)
EM Basic (Goodie)
ERCAST (Goodie)
EMCrit (Half love slash, half over my head)
Not that I'm biased (LOL) - but why didn't anyone mention: The Pharmacy Podcast Show?
You realize we're the only podcast partnered with SDN? We're dedicated to YOU - the future PharmD, and we interview pharmacists, pharmacy owners, pharmacy students, and pharmacy industry subject matter experts.

You realize we're the only podcast partnered with SDN? We're dedicated to YOU - the future PharmD, and we interview pharmacists, pharmacy owners, pharmacy students, and pharmacy industry subject matter experts.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im a podcast fiend, but I also work out of the ED so my focus will be a little different. Then again, you should be able to scroll through and find podcasts relevant (ie: Skeptics guide to EM episode about honey for coughing kids)
Pharmacy related:
EMPOWER (ok, but could be more focused...need moar Pharmacy related info)
HelixTalk (havent listened to a lot of these yet)
USF Infectious Dx (ditto to helix talk)
EM/Crit care related:
RAGE podcast (good, but long)
SMART EM (friggin amazing, but long)
FOAMcast (short, sort of vague if you dont listen to the other podcasts)
PEM ED (havent listened to a lot of these yet)
Skeptics Guide to EM (LOVE this one)
Hospital Medicine by Porat (Goodie)
Intensive Care Network (good but over my head)
EM Basic (Goodie)
ERCAST (Goodie)
EMCrit (Half love slash, half over my head)
Id like to update this list:
EMPOWER: my above conclusions still stand
HelixTalk: Top 200 drug talks were good but now theyre getting even better. Even throwing in critical care stuff with a real focus on pharmacy related issues
USF: Havent gotten a chance to listen to any
New to the list: The Elective Rotation with Pharmacy Joe: My new fav. Critical Care Pharmacy stuff. Great pearls and very up to date. Updated weekly and sometimes more. I think he just started this in July....
I am also loving the Pharmacy Joe podcast. Great stuff!
D
deleted723470
I also recommend pharmacyjoe. Currently on my critical care rotation and it's helpful
ToxTalk is pretty interesting. Not just pharmacy related though. http://toxtalk.org
I started listening based on your recommendation. Love it
I like AJHP Voices. Not sure if it's something that will be useful for retail though.
AJHP Voices could be so much better with better production and editing...
New to the list: The Elective Rotation with Pharmacy Joe: My new fav. Critical Care Pharmacy stuff. Great pearls and very up to date. Updated weekly and sometimes more. I think he just started this in July....
I am also loving the Pharmacy Joe podcast. Great stuff!
I also recommend pharmacyjoe. Currently on my critical care rotation and it's helpful
Wow I am honored that you find the podcast helpful! Thank you all for your kind words! If there is a topic you would like to hear about on the show please drop me an email at [email protected]
Here are some easy links to subscribe in iTunes, Android & Stitcher 🙂
AJHP Voices could be so much better with better production and editing...
Agreed, but the content itself is pretty good. It's nice to
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K