Are there DO post-baccs that it's not too late to apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kelminak

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to add a few. I'm guessing the ones with rolling admissions are mostly filled at this point?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah. Apply to William Carey's 1 year MS in Biomedical Sciences program! It has a 5 week MCAT prep built into the program covered by tuition!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Lincoln Memorial University has a Masters in Biomedical Professions 1-year program. I would look into them to see if it would be a good fit for you.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Bump. Would like to apply to a few more programs if still possible

What does bump mean on here?

It means to move a thread to the top of the subform. Do you know anything in particular about the William Carey MS program? Do they offer any guaranteed interview, etc.?

To help bring the thread back into light in hopes someone with advice will see it

Does William Carey offer a guaranteed interview?
It's not but most the ppl from the Masters go. They recuit directly. So do well and ur in for sure.

As a reference point. A friend that had a 3.4 MS Biomedical Science GPA and 25 MCAT got in, so I mean. Once again do well ur good to go. And they have the 5 week MCAT prep included in tuition