Are there DO post-baccs that it's not too late to apply to?

Started by kelminak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kelminak

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to add a few. I'm guessing the ones with rolling admissions are mostly filled at this point?
 
Yeah. Apply to William Carey's 1 year MS in Biomedical Sciences program! It has a 5 week MCAT prep built into the program covered by tuition!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lincoln Memorial University has a Masters in Biomedical Professions 1-year program. I would look into them to see if it would be a good fit for you.


Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
 
Does William Carey offer a guaranteed interview?
It's not but most the ppl from the Masters go. They recuit directly. So do well and ur in for sure.

As a reference point. A friend that had a 3.4 MS Biomedical Science GPA and 25 MCAT got in, so I mean. Once again do well ur good to go. And they have the 5 week MCAT prep included in tuition

Sent from my MHA-L29 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad