Are there keyboard shortcuts on the MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mariposas905

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I mainly use the highlighter function and sometimes use the strikethrough - are there shortcuts to doing this without having to click up at the top of the page every single time?

Members don't see this ad.

I guess highlighting might be an upgrade, but everything else seems slower. Replacing single click for strike out sucks and makes it harder imo.

From the tutorial it says to use Alt+H for highlight and Alt+S for strikethrough

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried some of the keyboard shortcuts and feel like it might be less time consuming to just click the highlight or strikethrough at the top lol
I always have to look down at the keyboard to ensure I'm clicking the right buttons and taking my eyes off from the screen changes my focus a bit. I wish AAMC would just stick with something simple, like double clicking on the sentence to highlight or strikethrough, etc. :lame:

Honestly, it seems that dubious keyboard is shortcuts are not your concern right now.

Just stick to what you know. I guarantee the standard way to do it is faster and easier, given everything that'll be on your mind soon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile