• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Are these the same or diffrent?

NDGirl

10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2007
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I was in Cell Biology class and was starting to learn about cell receptor interactions and was facinated by how they worked. I then became extremely ill and was hospitalized. The doctors told me I might not ever leave the hospital because it was getting really bad. Eventually, even before they could figure out what exactly was wrong with me (they had to send my tests to Mayo and the results took over a week to get back), they found a drug that made everything better. The only bad thing was that I was allergic to it and turned bright red from head to toe! So then they had to play with they meds till I turned a normal color again.

I knew imediately that I had to know more about how these drugs were working inside my body to make me soooooo much better so fast! Once I got out, I started learning more about it and knew that this was what I wanted to do!

dumbguy

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
I was in Cell Biology class and was starting to learn about cell receptor interactions and was facinated by how they worked. I then became extremely ill and was hospitalized. The doctors told me I might not ever leave the hospital because it was getting really bad. Eventually, even before they could figure out what exactly was wrong with me (they had to send my tests to Mayo and the results took over a week to get back), they found a drug that made everything better. The only bad thing was that I was allergic to it and turned bright red from head to toe! So then they had to play with they meds till I turned a normal color again.

I knew imediately that I had to know more about how these drugs were working inside my body to make me soooooo much better so fast! Once I got out, I started learning more about it and knew that this was what I wanted to do!

wow, that was good. Can i use that?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.