Should I go for pharmacy school or nursing school (and then potentially NP)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curlygirl1738

Account on Hold
Account on Hold
Reaction score
So I'm a 23f who graduated with a bachelor in science (Biology major psych minor) in 2021. I was figuring out what I want to do career wise after,,,worked patient care jobs thought I would do PA. However I have a pharmacy school interview coming up (this school which is the one I attended reached out to me after seeing I didn't get in their PA school, I only applied one cycle and gave up) and I thought why not. however nursing is an option for me to do an accelerated program, 16 months and then I can go on to do NP if I want. One of them has significantly more debt which is scary to me... I think I do well with patients but I do prefer non beside nursing. and I know that's feasible. opinions on which route to go? I don't really have a burning passion for anything maybe due to my major depression. at this point I want to choose the smartest choice for me that won't kill me with debt. thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
You again !!! Seem likes you just want something quick & making big bucks right after graduation. Well, none of these above (PA, RN/NP, or RPh) will give you that. I can sense why all the PA programs rejected you. I suggest that you should look into non-direct patient care careers.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.