are these waitlists moving yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerseygirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am trying very hard not to be too neurotic or too pathetic, and have succeeded in not harrassing the admissions committees themselves, but i was wondering if any of you have been recently pulled off of any of these waitlists:

-UMDNJ RWJ
-NJ Med
-Albany
-Penn State
-Loyola
-UVM

I was told that I'm in the top third at RWJ, and the top of the middle third at UVM, but other than that I have no idea where I am ranked..success stories greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

sorry no successful wait list stories yet but i'm still hoping. I am waiting for
Tulane
Medical College of Ohio

I have no idea where i stand at either one of these schools. Any info would be appreciated.

Hi Jersey girl!!

Hang in there. I withdrew from RWJ and Albany Med, so there are a couple of spots open for you. Wish you the best

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks pedro!!! now if they would only pick me next... keep those slots coming guys :D

any word on the waitlists or "hold" categories at SLU, Maryland, Tufts, NYMC or MCPHU? Still waiting anxiously here.

actually I do have some info just from hearsay about some of these waitlists.. Maryland usually does not start pulling from the no-decision list for about another 2 weeks, and then compiles a final waitlist. The waitlist letter will tell you which third of the waitlist you are on. From what I hear from students at UMAB, those in the top third of the waiting list have an excellent chance and getting in. About 160 students are chosen for the waitlist. The other schools I don't know much about, but word on the Interview Feedback Site is that Tufts is sending out letters and we should hear soon. Good luck! :)

I got off the UVM waitlist May 1st. It's moving!