aren't some things obvious?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
adog, i appreciate the postive comments based upon your hobby list, but what works for you may not work for everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

And here I thought I, the vacation goer of the group, was the only one going to have any fun this week! I can't believe there was a whole Adrianshoe bashing fest and I, his greatest fan, didn't get to participate.

But I return to you with a new perspective, a kinder gentler mj.

Before my vacation I might have been critical of statements like this by RB defending his actions:

Originally posted by RBorhani:
Most moderators/adminstrators on this site are volunteer medical students and I think for the most part we have done a pretty good job.

I might have pointed out that the thread RB closed down was debating the inevitable inadequacy and ineptitude of volunteers in positions of authority. And isn't it ironic, don?t you think. (Can?t believe you missed that one Shoey.
smile.gif
)

But as I?ve turned over a new leaf, become one with nature, I will pass right on and go straight to the higher thought post like ?Adrian Shoelaces is the Smartest?

The new mj can also admit that you were right, RB. In the future when I feel I have been inappropriately publiclly chastised by a moderator I will privately e-mail them to express my dissatisfaction and allow the masses to go unentertained by post like these.

peace and happiness to all

mj

you're right, mj, i did miss that...that's pretty funny!

I think everyone is speaking in some foreign cryptic language. What forum was closed? What's the big whop?