ARG!!! Transcript Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JZZZZZZZs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The good news is I finally submitted my application this morning. The bad news is that I got an email from AMCAS already saying they're missing an OT from me. Now, my app is on hold!
I'm taking post-bac summer school classes right now and plan to continue with classes til next spring. They are requesting this school's OT BUT I don't have any grades from this school yet and won't finish classes for 3 more weeks!!!!! What do I do?????!!!?? Technically, they really don't need this OT, right????!! (Since it includes current/anticipated classes that needn't be verified.)

PLEASE HELP!!!!
:(

Members don't see this ad.

Can you get an OT from the school showing that you are currently enrolled in the class?

Dr. Mom,
Do you think that's sufficient! To just send in an OT that says I'm enrolled in the classes?! Thank you for your help! By the way, congratulations on your acceptance!:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, by the way, how can I get a transcript request form for that school if I've already submitted my app. The OT request function is now inacessible. :rolleyes:

ANYONE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

someone on the boards earlier had a similar situation about attending a school this term for the first time, .: s/he had no OT. s/he requested a transcript exception. but i believe this function, too, is no longer accessible once you've submitted. i'd call amcas early tomorrow to ask them. then i'd call amcas a little bit later to make sure another person says the same thing. good luck to you!

Originally posted by JZZZZZZZs
Oh, by the way, how can I get a transcript request form for that school if I've already submitted my app. The OT request function is now inacessible. :rolleyes:

ANYONE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Go to the registrar/records office at the school where you are taking the class and fill out their form to have it sent to AMCAS.

Or, as pocwana suggested, go ahead and call AMCAS and see if they'll give you an exception.