*Arizona interns/pharmacists*

Started by Vitamin K
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vitamin K

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the process of getting licensed in Arizona and I'm trying to prep for the law exam. Reading from the website is a pain in the butt and I don't really want to print 100+ pages on my printer then have to leaf through them.

Do any of you know where I can get an in-print or CD-ROM version of Arizona pharmacy law??
 
I'm in the process of getting licensed in Arizona and I'm trying to prep for the law exam. Reading from the website is a pain in the butt and I don't really want to print 100+ pages on my printer then have to leaf through them.

Do any of you know where I can get an in-print or CD-ROM version of Arizona pharmacy law??

Crazy idea....Try calling the Arizona board and asking.👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started the application on the Arizona state board of pharmacy website paid my fees and within two weeks received the law packet in the mail.