Arizona jurisprudence...HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gobiz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, members
i am now taking ADEX by NERB and interested in relocating to Arizona. I plan on taking Jurisprudence(extremely boring stuff...) exam sooooon. The only thing I have is a medium thickness of studying material from their website. I only found we have some information on TEXAS jurisprudence in this forum.

Is there anybody who has been done with this and/or is willing to help me out(I am shouting for help...) by giving me like You should go through all of this boring stuff. it is too tough to pass. I would take WREB...etc...

OR, who is in the same boat as me? We can share information one another...

PM me or email godent at gmail dot com...

Any kind of tips wil be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, members
i am now taking ADEX by NERB and interested in relocating to Arizona. I plan on taking Jurisprudence(extremely boring stuff...) exam sooooon. The only thing I have is a medium thickness of studying material from their website. I only found we have some information on TEXAS jurisprudence in this forum.

Is there anybody who has been done with this and/or is willing to help me out(I am shouting for help...) by giving me like You should go through all of this boring stuff. it is too tough to pass. I would take WREB...etc...

OR, who is in the same boat as me? We can share information one another...

PM me or email godent at gmail dot com...

Any kind of tips wil be greatly appreciated.

Took the test last February. The law exam is very passable, but it is very dry reading. Some of the questions are pretty specific. The questions cover a good range of material, so it is nececessary to read everything. Borrring. Good Luck.