This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SouthernGal56

Reaction score
I have tried to take the NC Jurisprudence Test twice now and I’ve failed it both times with a score of 19, and I need 20 to pass. I only have 1 attempt at the test left. I’ve read the laws and info they sent me to study but answers to certain questions are no where to be found on any website, not even the board site. I really need advice because I cannot fail this again. Someone please help me!!!

Members don't see this ad.

SOuthern gal did you ever get help? I am in the same boat
Hey! Yes I did!! I passed the third time around. Contact the board and ask to order the “law binder” and have them send it to you. I think it was $15.00, and you'll find everything you need. All the answers are in there so I went through with a highlighter, and everything was easy for me to find later on during the test. I hope this helps!! Let me know if yiu have any other questions! Good luck! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you ever pass the test? Any helpful suggestions? Iv already failed it once. Are they the same questions on each test or do the questions change? Any help is appreciated!!!!
Hey! Yes I did pass the third time. Questions are the same but they throw in so many new ones to make you possibly fail again. I recommend calling the board and purchasing the “law binder” to help you study. It’s only $15.00 and all the answers are in there. That’s what I did and I passed flying colors. I hope this helps!! Let me know please! Good luck!!

I am studying now for the test. The person I have been talking to at NCDB told me the downloads/attachments that they send with the application acceptance email are the same as the hardcopy you can order. He just said it’s a lot to print out but I did print it. I just want to make sure it’s the correct stuff.
do we need to study only hygiene or both dental and dental hygiene?
How many questions are on the test?
Thanks!!

I am studying now for the test. The person I have been talking to at NCDB told me the downloads/attachments that they send with the application acceptance email are the same as the hardcopy you can order. He just said it’s a lot to print out but I did print it. I just want to make sure it’s the correct stuff.
do we need to study only hygiene or both dental and dental hygiene?
How many questions are on the test?
Thanks!!
Hey! I don’t recall getting any attachments with my application and the laws on the board site are not all up to date, so I ordered the binder from the board. Make sure you know what the Dr. can do along with Hygiene and Assisting. I went through and highlighted things I thought were key points and questions they’d ask. There’s 25 questions and you have to get 20 of them right to receive a passing score. You have 3 attempts, most questions are repeated but they throw in some new ones as well. Be wise when taking the test!! Make sure you know where answers can be found quickly if you need to look something up during the test. Hope this helps! Good luck!

I have tried to take the NC Jurisprudence Test twice now and I’ve failed it both times with a score of 19, and I need 20 to pass. I only have 1 attempt at the test left. I’ve read the laws and info they sent me to study but answers to certain questions are no where to be found on any website, not even the board site. I really need advice because I cannot fail this again. Someone please help me!!!
I know, you have asked this question about 2 years ago. I really tried to find solution and failed twice with my hard preparation. I am in same boat as yours. Can you please share, if you pass this exam ? and if yes, what material you referred to or used for test. Can you please email me? [email protected]
Appreciate it.

Hey! I don’t recall getting any attachments with my application and the laws on the board site are not all up to date, so I ordered the binder from the board. Make sure you know what the Dr. can do along with Hygiene and Assisting. I went through and highlighted things I thought were key points and questions they’d ask. There’s 25 questions and you have to get 20 of them right to receive a passing score. You have 3 attempts, most questions are repeated but they throw in some new ones as well. Be wise when taking the test!! Make sure you know where answers can be found quickly if you need to look something up during the test. Hope this helps! Good luck!
I know, you have asked this question about few years ago. I tried twice and this is my last chance. Can you please share, if you pass this exam ? and if yes, what material you referred to or used for test. Can you please email me? [email protected]
Thank you.