Arizona State LCME preliminary accreditation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And donor name.

 
From previous years is there a sense of how long it takes AMCAS to "onboard" these schools? I got the sense from their website that I could apply today but it is not there yet.

Very cool degree program though. As someone with a CS degree/10 years of industry experience, I was one math prereq short to apply to Carle. I'm glad that they didn't do strict prereqs here.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From previous years is there a sense of how long it takes AMCAS to "onboard" these schools? I got the sense from their website that I could apply today but it is not there yet.

Very cool degree program though. As someone with a CS degree/10 years of industry experience, I was one math prereq short to apply to Carle. I'm glad that they didn't do strict prereqs here.
In yesterday's zoom they said November 25th is when applications will be opened.