ARIZONA

Started by Trek
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
YEAH!! SOMEONE FINALLY DE-THRONED the YANKEES!!!!!! GO DIAMONDBACKS!!

MOSSJOH
 
WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T EVEN LIKE THE D-BACKS.....JUST ****DON"T***** LIKE yanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm w/Trek. I've never been able to get into Curt Schilling, but I'm sick of the Yanks. My Ms will definitely take it next fall.
 
HUH? WHA?

Oh, baseball! God I just spent the entire day locked in my office writing a paper on Gall Flies--don't ask. Eight pages of gall flies...I just finished it--glad to hear the world kept turning while I was gone.

Good for the D-backs!
 
I actually was rooting for the Yanks b/c I think they needed something good to happen to them and their city after 9/11....also, I was a fan of theirs a while back just b/c my favorite player went from the Dodgers to the Yanks...but mainly I wanted them to win for the first reason...they have had enough depression lately...but now this...ah well...$hit happens
 
VICTORY HAS NEVER BEEN SWEETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!