Arizona?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RockstarDMD

sUcCeSs iS mY OnLY OpTioN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you out there are applying from the great state of Arizona?

Members don't see this ad.

Look at my name!! haha of course im from tempe. You go to asu?

SundevilDMD said:
Look at my name!! haha of course im from tempe. You go to asu?

Hey whats up man. UofA here all the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Arizona!

ASU West Here

DAT: Next Week

Ok........ who else? I know the total is more than 4.

ASU here, but not applying to the AZ school

I'm from AZ. I graduated from ASU last May. I begin classes at ASDOH next month. Good luck to you all where ever you are applying to. I heard that next ASDOH class will have 80 seats unlike the 54 we have in the class of 2010.

I'm a wildcat..graduate next Spring...hopefully start D-school also.

klfb80 said:
I'm from AZ. I graduated from ASU last May. I begin classes at ASDOH next month. Good luck to you all where ever you are applying to. I heard that next ASDOH class will have 80 seats unlike the 54 we have in the class of 2010.

Klfb80 if you don't mind me asking what were your stats?

What schools are you guys applying to?

EmanUT said:
What schools are you guys applying to?

All of WICHE, 2 on East coast....plus a few random ones...

I havent taken my DAT yet so I applied to ALOT of schools....hopefully I won't need that many schools, but we'll see

SaxyDucky said:
All of WICHE, 2 on East coast....plus a few random ones...

I havent taken my DAT yet so I applied to ALOT of schools....hopefully I won't need that many schools, but we'll see

What are your stats Saxy besides the DAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
ASU main here baby!!! Graduate next spring (2007). Currently applying and studying to take the DAT in August (I'm bad at timeline management).

Hey Rockstar, is that Slash?

jim85213 said:
ASU main here baby!!! Graduate next spring (2007). Currently applying and studying to take the DAT in August (I'm bad at timeline management).

Hey Rockstar, is that Slash?

A blurry Slash it is.

I don't go to either ASU or UofA but I did some research down in Tucson so I gotta side with the Wildcats!

ItsGavinC said:
Hopefully we'll see some of you Arizona applicants at ASDOH in the future. :)

I for sure applied! I've been to ASDOH about 5 times for the various tours as they opened the main building and the clinic, I met you once as well.

Now I just have to get this DAT done and we'll see if I've got a shot there. I've grown up in Phoenix/Tucson so I'd like to get out of AZ for awhile...but AZ is just so nice!

Go Cats. I thought it would be a good idea to get out of AZ for a while... I don't know that I still believe that. I probably should have applied to ASDOH. Oh well. At least I know how much I like Arizona now. :thumbup:

count me in, who knows if I'll get in, but it sounds like a great school, so heres hoping

Gotta represent the GCU baby! But I am undecided as to whether or not I am going to apply to ASDOH though. Dont know if I can handle four more summers.

jmick101 said:
Gotta represent the GCU baby! But I am undecided as to whether or not I am going to apply to ASDOH though. Dont know if I can handle four more summers.

Ive heard good things about GCU. Awhile back I heard about some sort of prep track in connection with Pacific. What exactly is that?

I'm from AZ. Grad from NAU in May '05. Currently getting my MPH at UA. From Mesa originally.

Submitted AADSAS July 6, 2006
Taking DAT in August
cGPA 3.63
sGPA 3.59
bcpGPA 3.59
nsGPA 3.66
Undergrad: Northern AZ University
Grad: University of AZ
Applying: OHSU, U Washington, AZ, U Colorado, U Pacific, UNLV, Columbia, Tufts, Nova SE, U Maryland, U Minnesota, USC
Interviews: ??
Accepted: ??

I am applying from Arizona. I hail from Mesa but I go to NAU.

Cum. 3.32
Science 3.41
BCP 3.49
(AA/TS/PAT) 19/20/19