Arkansas Interviews - Only 20 minutes! Anyone gone?

Started by techiePT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

techiePT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK I was invited to interview at U of Arkansas in Fayetteville in two weeks. I had a question about what time the interviews would be over and was told that they were only 20 minutes! No tour mentioned at all, no meeting with students, etc. I am going to pay $450 in airfare plus hotel, car, etc. Has anyone been to these interviews...am I wrong? I love the program information I have seen, so I don't want to skip it.

I am waitlisted at 5 schools...I really feel like I need to go. Not sure if I could ask for a skype interview or not.
Thoughts
 
I would call and ask to schedule a tour and ask if there are students you can meet with. I bet they would be happy to accommodate you since you're flying out.