armstrong, mercer, noth georgia

Started by Diegito
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Diegito

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anybody share their stats that were accepted or applyitng to either mercer, north georgia or armstrong
i have gpa 3.37
gre 151v 156 q 3w
over 100hr obsevation

i want to know if im competotove for these schools thanks
 
I was accepted to mercer 2 cycles ago and rejected from north georgia... I've heard that north georgia usually fills their class from early decision candidates, btw.
 
I was accepted to mercer 2 cycles ago and rejected from north georgia... I've heard that north georgia usually fills their class from early decision candidates, btw.
can u share ur stats? also would applying around late sept be good timing becauae im thinking about applying early to other school before mercer
 
My stats were as follows:

Overall GPA: 4.0
Pre-req GPA: 4.0
GRE: V: 161, Q: 162, AW: 4.0
Observation hours: Over 500 in ~ 9 different settings

For application timing... I always say the earlier the better... I don't think Mercer interviews until mid december, so you probably would be safe applying in september. Hopefully someone else will also respond with more experience and advice in reference to Mercer!