Armstrong PT Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashnl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!! I got accepted to Armstrong ED and just wondering who else did !:D

Members don't see this ad.

I did! Congrats on getting accepted! See you in May :)

yay! congratulations to you too! can't wait to meet everybody!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you all do early binding? I applied and have yet to hear back and I submitted PTCAS 8/23/2012. I did not do the early binding though. Also how did you all hear back (phone, email etc)

Yes I did early decision and found out about getting an interview through email. Not sure when they will start doing regular decision interviews but I did hear one of the professors say that the class will be decided by March (St. Pat's Day in Savannah is a big deal :) )

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed visiting the program and the interview process.

Has anyone heard back from Armstrong? I know the apps were due on the 15th. I was just wondering if they have even received my app

I live out of state and need a roommate. Don't know much about the area but if you are looking for a roommate too message me :)

Congrats on acceptance into Armstrong Atlantic. I have an interview coming up for the program (I did not apply early acceptance). Would you be willing to share the format of the interview (group vs individual interview)? In addition, I heard there would be an essay and I was curious if that was true or not. I am really excited about the chance to interview for the program!!