Armstrong State University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was invited to an interview on Jan. 10th for Friday, Jan. 27th, however I ended up declining it. The admissions coordinator said that as of right now that was their only interview date.
 
Last edited:
I'm surprised you guys haven't heard back from them yet. I looked at my emails from last year when I applied there, and I received a wait-list response 2 days after interviewing there - I interviewed 12/7 and got a response 12/9.

Hopefully you guys hear back soon!
 
I'm surprised you guys haven't heard back from them yet. I looked at my emails from last year when I applied there, and I received a wait-list response 2 days after interviewing there - I interviewed 12/7 and got a response 12/9.

Hopefully you guys hear back soon!


OptimusBear: I have an interview at Armstrong, any advice or insight to their interview process? I hear that they have scenarios that they give you instead of interview questions.. do you happen to remember what kind of scenarios they gave you?
 
@determinedDPT First off congrats on the interview and apologies for the late response! From what I remember of that day, they lay out what the curriculum is like before starting the interview process. I don't remember the scenarios as it was awhile ago, but I would recommend reviewing why Armstrong vs any other school and why they should accept you (i.e. what can you contribute to the incoming class). Wish I could help you more, but best of luck to you and let me know if I can help answer any other questions you may have!
 
@determinedDPT First off congrats on the interview and apologies for the late response! From what I remember of that day, they lay out what the curriculum is like before starting the interview process. I don't remember the scenarios as it was awhile ago, but I would recommend reviewing why Armstrong vs any other school and why they should accept you (i.e. what can you contribute to the incoming class). Wish I could help you more, but best of luck to you and let me know if I can help answer any other questions you may have!

Thank you so much, that is super helpful!! 🙂