Army Anesthesiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

threepeas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am looking for any input, opinions, or overall general comments about anesthesia in the military and their residency programs at brooke army medical center in san anton, and walter reed in DC. first or second hand info welcomed. thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

read my posts in the mil med forum.....but if you've shook hands with the devil already...then.....they're ok back in the 90's

Hey guys,
I am looking for any input, opinions, or overall general comments about anesthesia in the military and their residency programs at brooke army medical center in san anton, and walter reed in DC. first or second hand info welcomed. thanks...

BAMC in San Antonio has it hands down from a weather perspective, as well as traffic.

Wally World is planning to merge with Bethesda. Traffic nightmares. I've given anesthesia at Bethesda and it's "OK." I've seen much better facilities at other Navy hospitals (but your question was Army, sorry).