Army Baylor DPT Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Robert Van Vliet

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Im an applicant. Not sure if anyone is doing a thread this year for this program but was wondering how competitve an applicant I am for the Army Baylor DPT Program. I have the whole application done as of right now and have talked to a few students that got into Army Baylor and took their advice. I currently have these stats:

cGPA: 3.64
Prereq GPA: 3.8
GRE (best section scores): Verbal: 153 Quant: 157 and writing: 5.0
I have 300 total hours committed to observation with 150 coming from a VA outpatient, approximately 75 or so from inpatient rehab and then the other 75 scattered amongst various clinics. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and would love to hear anyone else’s story.
Extra curriculars: Success mentor at elementary school (900 hours) for the past year, research grant for biomechanics research and a couple conferences preented at, national society of leadership and success excellence member and worked 10000+ hours as a nursing assistant at variety of facilities with my current one being a large hospital in Las Vegas.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Im an applicant. Not sure if anyone is doing a thread this year for this program but was wondering how competitve an applicant I am for the Army Baylor DPT Program. I have the whole application done as of right now and have talked to a few students that got into Army Baylor and took their advice. I currently have these stats:

cGPA: 3.64
Prereq GPA: 3.8
GRE (best section scores): Verbal: 153 Quant: 157 and writing: 5.0
I have 300 total hours committed to observation with 150 coming from a VA outpatient, approximately 75 or so from inpatient rehab and then the other 75 scattered amongst various clinics. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and would love to hear anyone else’s story.
Extra curriculars: Success mentor at elementary school (900 hours) for the past year, research grant for biomechanics research and a couple conferences preented at, national society of leadership and success excellence member and worked 10000+ hours as a nursing assistant at variety of facilities with my current one being a large hospital in Las Vegas.
Have you heard anything back?