Army-Baylor DPT info

Started by mboy3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mboy3

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am a pre-physical therapy student actively working on my undergrad. I absolutely want to be a therapist in the military, but I was hoping to become one through the military (for assistance with tuition and all that jazz). And I am very interested in the Army-Baylor PT program. I've read quite a bit about it but I would love to hear any tips or personal experiences anyone has had with it.
Thank you very much!
 
Check out the Pre-PT forum. There are many threads there with stats and tips. I didn't go through myself, but had a friend who did...sounds like a good program and the best deal out there in terms of tuition and then scope of practice and pay.