Army BOLC dates 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InformMe123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the dates for the Army BOLC for this summer?

Members don't see this ad.

Message on mods said it is 10 June to 22 July

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Where specifically on mods did you see the BOLC dates? Having a hard time finding it...
With a CAC you can see the dates in atrrs.army.mil Use C20B (for all BOLC) or HPSP in the name or description field to list the BOLC classes. This information is no longer publicly available as a CAC is required to view Army class dates.

Where specifically on mods did you see the BOLC dates? Having a hard time finding it...

Go to MODS, select the Request tab, select ADT, select BOLC from the drop menu and the dates will autofill. And while the roll is trying to be helpful, the mid-June - July dates are the ONLY class you can attend while in HPSP. We will send someone who has graduated to one of the other (much longer) BOLC classes if and only if they are seriously off-cycle with their grad date and again only if they have graduated and no longer in HPSP.

Reactions: 1 users
As I'm reading BOLC preparation blogs, it keep mentioning "registering for BOLC". Does one formally register for BOLC and if so, how? I have not received any instructions on how to do this, unless that comes with assignment orders, which should be arriving in the next couple of weeks.

Any guidance on this would be appreciated. Thank you!

Go to MODS, select the Request tab, select ADT, select BOLC from the drop menu and the dates will autofill. And while the roll is trying to be helpful, the mid-June - July dates are the ONLY class you can attend while in HPSP. We will send someone who has graduated to one of the other (much longer) BOLC classes if and only if they are seriously off-cycle with their grad date and again only if they have graduated and no longer in HPSP.

Hi USArmyHPSP,
When I go to MODS then Request tab, and select ADT, I do not see any drop down menu. Where on the page is the drop down menu for BOLC? Thank you!

I may be mistaken, but I think I just answered one of your questions in another thread where you stated that you graduate this year. If that is the case, then you have already used your allotted amount of ADTs which is why the drop would be blank.

Now, it may be time to once again state what seems to be the obvious. This is not a personal attack on @go_dental 882, this is an informational statement to all on SDN.

If anyone in the Army HPSP has any questions about ADT, stipend pay, tuition, equipment, the scholarship, or assignments it's best to call the HPSP office at 877-MED-ARMY rather than post ambiguous questions on a public forum. The HPSP staff are all happy to either answer your questions or direct you to the person/entity who can. That is their job and they all realize that without you they wouldn't have a job.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi USArmyHPSP,
When I go to MODS then Request tab, and select ADT, I do not see any drop down menu. Where on the page is the drop down menu for BOLC? Thank you!

It's the same for me, as a 4th year dental student.
Have you received your orders yet? I was recently given a number to call from an HPSP staff in finding out about bolc.

It's the same for me, as a 4th year dental student.
Have you received your orders yet? I was recently given a number to call from an HPSP staff in finding out about bolc.

You should have gotten your unofficial orders on Monday, which include assignment and BOLC dates. Good luck!

If we were notified of HPSP selection from the April 4th board is there any chance of BOLC this summer? At my med school we won't be able to do it between MS 1 and 2 so it's either this summer or eat up a rotation the summer/start of 3rd year.

You can certainly apply. The worst is that you will have to attend later.

I'm attending the RC AMEDD BOLC short course. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

To hijack this thread...from anyone who has gone before what's the deal on 2 pairs of boots? I've heard from some people that 2 pairs are completely unnecessary, and from others that 2 are absolutely required.

I'm attending the RC AMEDD BOLC short course. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

To hijack this thread...from anyone who has gone before what's the deal on 2 pairs of boots? I've heard from some people that 2 pairs are completely unnecessary, and from others that 2 are absolutely required.

I felt that two pairs were unnecessary unless your feet tend to sweat a lot. You can always purchase an extra pair on base if you end up needing/wanting to.

Has anyone received their official orders yet? If so, via AKO or MODS? Have not received it via email yet but I'm hearing that others have.