N

NAVY DDS 2010

Talk about a good ol' fashion butt whoopin'. For those of you who didn't see, Navy shut out Army 34-0. Go Navy! Hooyah!

goosestuff

10-4, Chicken Feed, 10-4
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2006
Dr. Phil House
Status
Dental Student
Oh gawd, that was a good game. Had to turn down tickets b/c studying for finals :(

Go Navy!

jmick101

Kung Fu DDS
10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2005
Status
Dentist
We got our butt kicked (again), but at least we did this.:laugh:

About the Ads

ajaxkid

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
As someone who went to West Point, I have to say its tough to be an Army fan. My last two years we went 1-24 (0-13 my senior year; something that has never happened in college football). I'm afraid the war on terror has taken its toll on Army football. No one wants to play football and then go to Iraq 2 or 3 times. In any case, whenever I start to feel down about it, I hear a distant tune and the words of an old fight song come to mind:
Sons of Slum and Gravy
will you let the Navy
take from us a victory... HELL NO!
hear a warriors chorus
sweep that line before us
carry on the victory... LETS GO
Onward onward charge against the foe
forward forward the Army banner go
Sons of Mars and Thunder
rip that line assunder
carry on the Victory... LETS GO!

DrSmiles12

10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Hmmm... Bowl game didn't go so well.

jmick101

Kung Fu DDS
10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2005
Status
Dentist
This is true. I think Army/Navy is the truest rivalry in all of football. Even if both teams suck, everyone pays attention. Heck, even the President comes on out. So even though Navy lost, they can always say "at least we beat Army" and the world is fine.

My only hope is that Army kicks the crap out of Navy next year.

N

NAVY DDS 2010

This is true. I think Army/Navy is the truest rivalry in all of football. Even if both teams suck, everyone pays attention. Heck, even the President comes on out. So even though Navy lost, they can always say "at least we beat Army" and the world is fine.

My only hope is that Army kicks the crap out of Navy next year.
:laugh:

About the Ads