ArroWW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Lynch votes received:

DDS 2 (DVMD ,Phil)
Dwin 1 (Lupin)
DocE 1 (devyn)
Kaydubs 2 (TRH, Dwin)
Lupin 1 (Nyanko)
Philliab 1 (lissa)
FFM 3 (doce, escalla, kaydubs)
nyanko 1 (cyndia)
rojo 1 (FFM)
carbon 1 (SnS)
cyndia 1 (Samoa)
SnS 2 (DDS, Carbon)
LIS 1 (Chillbo)

Today's lynch vote brought to you by the new romantic love story: "Cast of 1000s".
If you can't find a candidate you like amongst the 13 here, no worries, make up a new one!

And the tie is broken. 3 votes leads this lynched. I was once lynched with 3 stink in votes and flipped out. I was a wolf, but that wasn't the point!

Uncast votes: 4

Lynch deadline: 6pm ET. (PM deadline is 5:30am, but try to get them in by 9pm tonight so we can turn around a quick night).

Waffle-o-meter: 1

Twerking anyone?
<sorry, image fail - and probably inappropriate anyway>

Instead, I reply to SnS' GIF with this:
h47A74C56

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch votes received:

DDS 2 (DVMD ,Phil)
Dwin 1 (Lupin)
DocE 1 (jojo)
Kaydubs 2 (TRH, Dwin)
Lupin 1 (Nyanko)
Philliab 1 (lissa)
FFM 3 (doce, escalla, kaydubs)
nyanko 1 (cyndia)
rojo 1 (FFM)
carbon 1 (SnS)
cyndia 1 (Samoa)
SnS 2 (DDS, Carbon)
LIS 1 (Chillbo)

No more nonsense… this is finally getting serious.

Uncast votes: 3 @LetItSnow , @MediCane2006 @dpmd )

Lynch deadline: 11 minutes. (PM deadline is 5:30am, but try to get them in by 9pm tonight so we can turn around a quick night).

Waffle-o-meter: 3

Members don't see this ad :)
### unlynch rojo ###
### lynch kaydubs ###

Well, I have a wolfy sounding role name, William Tockman, but I am not a wolf. And I have a good ability. Just like I do in a lot of SOV games. Unfortunately i don't have time
to get the bandwagon reversed likely.

DocE is using me to see if his ability is worth anything.

Lynch votes received:

DDS 2 (DVMD ,Phil)
Dwin 1 (Lupin)
DocE 1 (jojo)
Kaydubs 3 (TRH, Dwin, FFM)
Lupin 0 ()
Philliab 1 (lissa)
FFM 5 (doce, escalla, kaydubs, carbon, nyank)
nyanko 1 (cyndia)
rojo 0 ()
carbon 1 (SnS)
cyndia 1 (Samoa)
SnS 1 (DDS,)
LIS 1 (Chillbo)

Lynch deadline: 1 minute. (PM deadline is 5:30am, but try to get them in by 9pm tonight so we can turn around a quick night).

Waffle-o-meter: 6

Except I'm not a huge fan of the way DocE added that info at the end of the lynch....

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch votes received:

DDS 2 (DVMD ,Phil)
Dwin 1 (Lupin)
DocE 1 (jojo)
Kaydubs 3 (TRH, Dwin, FFM)
Lupin 0 ()
Philliab 1 (lissa)
FFM 6 (doce, escalla, kaydubs, carbon, nyan, SnS)
nyanko 1 (cyndia)
rojo 0 ()
carbon 0 ()
cyndia 1 (Samoa)
SnS 1 (DDS,)
LIS 1 (Chillbo)

Lynch deadline: 1 minute. (PM deadline is 5:30am, but try to get them in by 9pm tonight so we can turn around a quick night).

Waffle-o-meter: 7

I don't think I am a wolf. The only person I can PM is DocE. The only person I have communicated with is DocE.

If I am a wolf, I know felicity is a seer, and she seered Medicane last night.

If I am a villager, sorry, but **** bandwagons.

And DocE said he had an item that said I was one of 4 wolves. I call bs on an item doing that.

Et tu partner, Et tu.

Can't wait for this.

Got lucky with getting the list day one.

And I only waited so long because I didn't realize deadline was so soon. Was waiting on you to give me some info that I could use to indirectly clear someone once you die as a wolf

I'm not sure either, but since he was made to role reveal and his role is a questionable thing it's better than anything else we got now, I guess.

The citizens of SDN city really had no idea what they were doing. The horrors of yesterday were already starting to fade, as a quiet night had the city resuming a sense of normality. They were told they were obligated to vote, so most of them fell in line (and the ones who didn't had their names noted by blood thirsty mods) and did so, picking all the usual suspects. Honestly without Wolfspeaker to lynch, people had no first lynch fall back on, and it showed, with 10 candidates receiving votes in the final tally, but a total of 13 (almost 60% of the players) receiving votes at various times.

One citizen steps forward late in the day after recovering from whatever it is he does at night, and states…. FFM is in the Arrow's list of people to kill. DocE's words start what, in this lynch anyway, is considered a stampede, and people vote to lynch FFM even though they don't even really know who or what this Arrow dude is all about.

When the election is over, people look around at each other. "Now what?" is the phrase of the day. What are upstanding citizens of a failing city supposed to do when they have decided to lynch someone? It's not like the wild west where someone is gonna get a noose and put it around FFM's neck. We are civilized are we not? So many question marks for so many questions.

After milling around like a bunch of cows before feeding time, the people start to drift away. FFM is left standing in the middle of the city answering text messages from Peej about when he is going to get home to change the diapers. FFM figures, "What the heck, a dirty diaper is better than a noose around one's neck," and starts to head home. As he turns down the back alley to his ultra-modern garage, a man in a green hood jumps out of seemingly no where. FFM goes for his sidearm, and then realizes he is in a "no-carry" zone, and left his weapon locked up.

The green hood guy yells "Flim Flam Man, YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!," and then whips out his bow, pulls an arrow from his quiver, and aims it at FFM.
"What is this, some kind of sick joke? Been watching to many Robin Hood cartoons? Maybe you need to grow up and get a real job" FFM is exclaiming.. .when the green hood guy pulls back the bow the releases the arrow.

FFM is immediately impaled… and only lives long enough to think "you have got to be kidding me, this is embarrassing, killed on my first night in the city". FFM's body is found by a bum named SOV, and soon all the networks are talking about the death, and the manner of execution. People seem generally pleased that SOMEONE was willing to do the dirty work that they didn't have the stomach for. They were all looking forward to another (hopefully short) night of sleep - safe and sound!

The Arrow has killed your choice of victims, Flim Flam Man, William Tockman, criminal, who had hacked into the Queen Consolidated network and was stealing their information. His information will be missed, although it is not clear exactly by whom.

PM deadline will close 5:30am ET tomorrow. BUT: PLEASE TRY TO GET YOUR PMs in by 9pm TONIGHT, and then we can close tonight and have a nice long paranoid day for tomorrow.

I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO USE CONTINGENCIES IF YOU WILL BE BUSY. You can always change them if you are around and events change.

Here is the list of Citizens of Starling City and their addresses:
There are 21 players in the game….

1- The Queen family home
@DocEspana

2- Queen Consolidated
@thedrjojo and @Escalla - mayor

3- Starling City Police Station
@dpmd and @devyn

4- Merlyn Global
@Chillbo Baggins and @Dwindlin

5- Lian Yu
@DVMDream and @that redhead

6- Verdant (night club)
@Philliab and @shortnsweet

7- The Glades
@Lissarae06 and @nyanko

8- The CNRI (legal aid)
@Lupin21 and @kaydubs

9- Arrowcave
@Carbon and @MediCane2006

10- Abandoned clock tower
@Cyndia and @LetItSnow

11- Laurel’s apartment
@Samoa and @ddstothecor

SDN Mortuary
@Flim Flam Man, William Tockman, Criminal

Reminder: Links to all votes and write-ups are on post #1.

A note on the use of pronouns: I generally (but not always) use the pronouns of characters, not players in my write-ups unless the player's name has been revealed. Don't read too much into it in either direction.

Last edited:
Oh lord.....SOV and his colours again.

Reactions: 1 users
I believe this is Green Lantern...

I am wondering if we are going to have a few different colors. The criminals may have their own win condition, true wolves will be people like Merlyn and no telling who else has their own agenda such as Huntress.

Whatever...I typed in green nyan cat and that popped up. It seemed fitting.

careful… this is close to violating the JDH rule.

I use colors because you peeps complain when I don't.

You want the color blind dude using colors… you get what you deserve.

Oh shush. It was not a complaint. It was a statement.

maybe. I'm going to doubt that this game has straightforward villager and wolf groups/win conditions.

** Has a flashback to the pinkies game **

Reactions: 1 user