Article needed HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogolesta

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Chernick V, Manfreda J, De Booy V, Davi M, Rigatto H, Seshia M. Clinical trial of naloxone in birth asphyxia. J Pediatr. 1988 Sep;113(3):519-25.

Hi kind people,

I need help to gain access to the above-mentioned article. I cannot access this journal at my school. Thanks in advance :D

P/S: my email: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks oldbearprofessor. I guess i have to work on different article then. :(

btw, anyone knows any RCT done to study effect of naloxone on neonatal asphyxia besides the aforementioned 1988 article??

Members don't see this ad :)
I might be wrong, but if you're near your (or some other big) medical school library I wouldn't be surprised if they'd have that journal back to that date in their stacks. You'd probably have to go down into a dusty basement, but I bet it'd be there... I just checked and my medical school (which has a tiny library) has that journal back to 1983.

or...

you could always ask a medical librarian to see if they could dig it up for you electronically. Sometimes I think they have some sort of secret site they use to find articles for free(either that or they actually know how to effectively use pubmed). They don't get nearly enough credit IMHO.

Last edited:
Run this search in Pubmed:

(Naloxone OR Abello OR Narcan OR Naloxone Hydrochloride) AND ( neonatal asphyxia OR Asphyxia Neonatorum)
it gets you about 24 results
You won't find many if any RCTs