ASDOH v MWU IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which school?

• ASDOH

• MWU IL

Results are only viewable after voting.

kindascared

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was wondering which school you guys would choose and why? I got into both schools but I am having trouble deciding which one. I am an IL resident as well. They both cost about the same with MWU being a little cheaper. I really need and would appreciate your help.

As always, thanks fam.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,

I was wondering which school you guys would choose and why? I got into both schools but I am having trouble deciding which one. I am an IL resident as well. They both cost about the same with MWU being a little cheaper. I really need and would appreciate your help.

As always, thanks fam.
Midwestern!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I was from AZ but going to school in IL.
The only experiences I've had with ASDOH is when I took the Kaplan class for DAT so I don't know much about their dental program.
MWU-IL has 130 students in the class. It's a pretty new program (we just graduated the first class last year I think). The clinic is not on campus (about 10 minutes drive) but it's located in a nice area. We are not allow to practice injection on each other or anything on real human officially until 3rd year (we do start rotation at the clinic at the end of 2nd year).
If there is any specific question please lmk!

Reactions: 1 user