ASHP BCPS Recertification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GreenB212

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in creating a group for the ASHP modules for recertification of BCPS?

Thanks,

Nicholas
 
Hi, I’m interested! I won’t be starting for a while because I literally just finished my recertification yesterday (1 year ahead) but have tried so long to find an ashp bcps study group—would love to keep in touch so when I’m due for recert again, will be in a group already
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Figured I'd post this on here. I'm cutting it close and trying to cram my BCPS 3 year recert in now. I subscribed to the ASHP 3 year modules. I did the ID and the Med Saftey ones. I'm currently on the cardiology one and find it very challenging--especially the HIT portion! I'm afraid of submitting with the only 1 chance to pass format. I was wondering if you had started this / would be interested to discuss.