ASHP midyear accepted student poster abstracts. Help please

Started by p-rog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

p-rog

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone please give me the link to the list of accepted student poster abstracts for midyear? The website says the list will be posted by Oct. 15 (today) in the itinerary for the meeting but I can't find it anywhere.

I expected them to at least send me an email and let me know if mine was rejected or accepted before they put the list up, and now I'm starting to worry that maybe I made some stupid mistake and my poster was rejected. Oh, and they're not answering the phone for some reason.
 
Last edited:
bump.gif


Still haven't found them and still haven't gotten an answer to my email and phone messages
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad