DAT Ask me anything about how to prep for the DAT

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello students! Ask us anything!

How do you even begin studying for the DAT? Where can you find the best DAT prep? What can you do to prepare for the Reading Comprehension section? What are some test-taking strategies?

Taking the DAT is incredibly challenging and a bit daunting, but we are here to help! Ask us any questions you have below about preparing for the DAT, and our DAT Prep experts will answer.
 
Where do I even start?! 😕
I guess what I'm struggling with is a good strategy to start attacking it now! Also, I really need a good program/book for helping me with organic chemistry!
Thanks
 
Where do I even start?! 😕
I guess what I'm struggling with is a good strategy to start attacking it now! Also, I really need a good program/book for helping me with organic chemistry!
Thanks
A good way to start is to create an effective DAT study schedule. It is also vital to read more about study strategies and techniques that you will use. You can read more about these on our DAT study schedule page. Here you can also find more information about our program and Gold Standard DAT General and Organic Chemistry Review book.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.