Asking for remembered questions

Started by Dukie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dukie

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All,

I have received several PMs asking me to give out questions that I might remember from taking the exam. Two things: first off, you need to try to take the exam yourself for general ethical reasons. And second, if the person giving or receiving these questions were to get caught by the ADA, you would be jeopardizing your entire career. I strongly discourage all of you from pursuing or sharing that information. It's your life- but I don't think a couple points is worth the risk.
 
Dukie said:
All,

I have received several PMs asking me to give out questions that I might remember from taking the exam. Two things: first off, you need to try to take the exam yourself for general ethical reasons. And second, if the person giving or receiving these questions were to get caught by the ADA, you would be jeopardizing your entire career. I strongly discourage all of you from pursuing or sharing that information. It's your life- but I don't think a couple points is worth the risk.
👍 👍