Asking questions, taking notes

Started by DocP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocP

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it okay to bring a small notepad to your interview - with questions I would like to ask my interviewers? Or does this just look bad?

I know what I want to talk about, but to be honest, I might blank when the time comes.
 
Taking notes is a good idea. Writing things down is fine. I would also take notes after an interview is done. At the end you will have to make a good choice, and it is sometimes difficult to remember details and concerns on the interview trail.
 
Is it okay to bring a small notepad to your interview - with questions I would like to ask my interviewers? Or does this just look bad?

I know what I want to talk about, but to be honest, I might blank when the time comes.

Should be no problem