Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please help!
There are a number of programs in Cardiology in California (duhhhh). As somehow who knows close to nothing about these programs and nothing about how to go about finding a right program, I am wondering if someone could enlighten me/others...
1) Which programs are good and is there such a thing as a bad Cardiology program
2) What makes a program good/bad? What should we look for?
Thanks, sorry if this is redundant, but I didn't find much on Cali programs...
There are a number of programs in Cardiology in California (duhhhh). As somehow who knows close to nothing about these programs and nothing about how to go about finding a right program, I am wondering if someone could enlighten me/others...
1) Which programs are good and is there such a thing as a bad Cardiology program
2) What makes a program good/bad? What should we look for?
Thanks, sorry if this is redundant, but I didn't find much on Cali programs...