You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ASRA Coags App now Membership Only
Started by TeslaCoil
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1130227
Just checked. Yup. Worth $7/year to have access on my phone. A little douchey. But hey everything else is these days.
Pretty damned douchey is right. Whos gonna pay all these crazy dues to these various societies and also pay for the app etc. its getting ridiculous already. Im not paying it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Perfect, thank you!
It seems odd that I paid a one time fee thinking I’d have it permanently, now I’m expected to pay again? What the heck
They haven’t learned. Just sell ads on the asra app. Make kt free. Annoy the heck out of docs with ads to get to the data they need.
Netflix (and Disney) has leaned it’s better to sell ads than go without advertising
I canceled both because the prices are insane
I got a month of hbo to watch last of us but will cancel
Same, especially Netflix. Ludicrous.I canceled both because the prices are insane
I got a month of hbo to watch last of us but will cancel
I paid but am bothered by it, so I’ll submit the $7 for reimbursement.
Info on that is good but they REALLY REALLY need to tone down the f---ing red and yellow so that it doesn't sear your eyes when you open it up.
Right exactly. You’d think they would have grandfathered people in.It seems odd that I paid a one time fee thinking I’d have it permanently, now I’m expected to pay again? What the heck
Subscriptions models are a scam for most of the general public. But it’s been taught the last 10 plus years to bring steady stream of revenue to businesses.
Like Microsoft office stand alone products. Their biggest competitor was themselves. Their previous version. Frankly there is very little difference in office from year to year.
So Microsoft moved to office 365 subscription models.
Like Microsoft office stand alone products. Their biggest competitor was themselves. Their previous version. Frankly there is very little difference in office from year to year.
So Microsoft moved to office 365 subscription models.
I asked Gemini "According to the most recent ASRA guidelines, how long do I need to wait to place an epidural after a patient receives 40mg of lovenox?"
It gave me a solid and totally correct answer with nuance included. Just a consideration.
Also I emailed ASRA about my annoyance and asked for my money back, as my paid for app was no longer functional. They offered me a year free. I'll never subscribe though.
AI and double-checking its answer seems to be a solid future option.
It gave me a solid and totally correct answer with nuance included. Just a consideration.
Also I emailed ASRA about my annoyance and asked for my money back, as my paid for app was no longer functional. They offered me a year free. I'll never subscribe though.
AI and double-checking its answer seems to be a solid future option.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already payed for the app once. I don't support their move to a subscription. I left a 1 star review and deleted the app. Will be using UW's guidelines going forward (same pdf as Sevo00 posted)
Last edited:
For anyone who hasn't updated the app to the latest version yet, don't. If you don't have the newest update the app still works free of charge. You can maually disable auto-updates for specific apps, go in and disable it for asra coags.
I made them send me a refund for the app on principle alone.
SameI made them send me a refund for the app on principle alone.
How?
I made them send me a refund for the app on principle alone.
Same
I emailed them multiple times and, for good measure, copied a bunch of ASRA execs whose email addresses I could find. The admin kept dropping them on the reply but boy I helpfully added them back each time.How?
Contact info here: Contact Us
I emailed them multiple times and, for good measure, copied a bunch of ASRA execs whose email addresses I could find. The admin kept dropping them on the reply but boy I helpfully added them back each time.
Contact info here: Contact Us
Name checks out