assistance towards PART 1 Application process and study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animeshp

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
im a dentist based in india looking towards appearing for NBDE part 1 this summer (may 2014)
i have my transcripts ready but confused whether to apply for the DENTPIN first or go ahead with the ECE
and if ECE is the right answer , whether to opt for general report or the course by course and whether 10th , 11th and 12th marksheets are to be attached as well..
pls help me sort out this major confusion..thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hi everyone,
im a dentist based in india looking towards appearing for NBDE part 1 this summer (may 2014)
i have my transcripts ready but confused whether to apply for the DENTPIN first or go ahead with the ECE
and if ECE is the right answer , whether to opt for general report or the course by course and whether 10th , 11th and 12th marksheets are to be attached as well..
Hey there!
You seem worried.i answered your post on another thread.
And you don't need to attach your 10th,11th or 12th certificates.
Just send them your transcripts,which go directly from the dental college or university and photocopies of all the DMCs,internship completion and your degree.this you will do yourself.
I know initially all this can be very overwelhming but Don't worry,you got this.

Thanks for the support!!
Just one more query..whether I should apply for the dentpin before or after ECE.?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone,
I am in Michigan & was looking around for study partner. We can be Buddy for Study, right!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey sure
What have u been studying?? Which all topics done

What all materials u reading from?studying anatomy half way done.

Last edited:
Hi I am from St. Louis studying fr part 1 .... Want to b a study partner
How does it works!,,,,,
Giving my toefl this month.....
Also trying to enroll in mph if possible by this session.... Fingers crossed

hi everyone,
hey, even I am planning to give it in may.I am in India.. how far have you reached with the procedures.?