Assisting experience after I'm turning in the app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ppaa

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! So I need some advice about when to turn in my app. I was originally planning on submitting it in around June 3-4. I am not taking the DAT until June 28th so my app won't be complete until mid to late July. I am going on a MOM project to assist Dental Students from VCU (my first choice) on June 30th. Do you think I should wait to turn in my app after the MOM project or should I fax my scores and send in an update with my DAT scores on July 1st?