At my interview I saw a pre-vet smoking crack while robbing Apu at the KwikeMart

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pressmom

Third year!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should i report it?

:beat:

What did you see?

Members don't see this ad.

If Woody had gone straight to the police none of this would ever have happened!

pressmom, have you been reading the pre-med forums? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
wait, I am so confused, what's the joke, here?

Got it!

:beat: <--poor horsy, just let it be dead!

Well, at my interview, I saw one of the interviewers out for dinner with an interviewee!

Did anyone read that thread?

I think that pre-vet should immediately apply to med school, because it's obvious that they're all either pot smokers, crack addicts or prudes. He/she would fit right in!

:welcome:

Well, at my interview, I saw one of the interviewers out for dinner with an interviewee!

I was out to dinner with my hubby after interviews and one of my interviewers was at the table next to us!

Did anyone read that thread?
I did not read the thread but it is actually quite common to take the PhD candidates out to dinner. I wonder if they do that for the combined MD/PhD or DVM/PhD candidates also.

I was making a joke, not taking it personal:laugh:

No worries, I just thought that Chris might have thought I was serious, so I wanted to clarify. :)

Cookie Bear, I must comment on your avatar. It is fabulous. I love the Onion!

All I got out of that thread was this:
"Every time you respond to a troll, a kitten dies. Please, think of the kittens"

Priceless.

J

Attachments

• kittentroll.JPG
    kittentroll.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 90
One of the moderators has that picture with the kitten running as her signature.