AT Still Interview

Started by Kinal002
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any word from AT Still Lately???
I think your best source for an update would be emailing Whitney every other week or your interviewer/current student from your interview day. They've been very helpful and informative to me after my conditional acceptance. They insist and honestly do not mind. 🙂
 
Per Whitney, there should be more movement on the waitlist towards Mid-March - April since all the other programs are finally coming out with their decisions. Hang tight!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not able to fly down so I'm doing my interview over the phone. I'd love some feedback on the campus, faculty, etc if anyone wouldn't mind.
I am just wondering if you think there is an advantage to applying in person over the phone? I know this was a year ago for you, but I am wondering what your thoughts are.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know around how much movement is on their wait list? I was told I am top 5 on their wait list.
 
I double checked and I apologize. It was more than a month. I did a phone interview in mid-December and was told I was on the wait list within 5 days and was pulled off the list at the beginning of March.