AT Still University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abr0890

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! Just wondering if anyone has heard from AT Still University in Mesa, AZ. I applied back in September and still haven't heard anything. Anyone know how long it usually takes for them? Or if anyone has had an interview yet? Really hoping I can get in!!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to AT Still recently, still no word either.

Just got invited for an interview!! So excited and a little nervous at the same time! Phone interview on the 31st :)

Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take to receive information about the secondary application after sending your PTCAS? Mine was sent out on 10/18, so almost two weeks ago.

My PTCAS was mailed 9/3 and ATSU sent me an email about the secondary application within a couple of days. I filled that right out and they had everything from both applications by 9/12 and I just heard from them yesterday about an interview. I think it all depends on the application volume. Good luck though!

I have just recently applied to AT Still (just in the past week). How did the interview go? Do you mind posting your stats?

Just got invited for an interview!! So excited and a little nervous at the same time! Phone interview on the 31st
b8em6w

I've been invited for an interview on December 20th! Will anyone else be interviewing on this date?

Those that have had interviews, how did it go? Any off the wall questions, or pretty straight forward?

I've been invited for an interview on December 20th! Will anyone else be interviewing on this date?

Those that have had interviews, how did it go? Any off the wall questions, or pretty straight forward?
When did you submit your application?

I submitted my application in October. Received a secondary application November 6th, and was invited for an interview Nov. 22nd.
Thank you. I submitted my secondary application November 21. My gre for some reason still hasn't arrived, however. So I was just wondering how long the wait was before you heard. Thanks and best of luck!

I submitted my application in October. Received a secondary application November 6th, and was invited for an interview Nov. 22nd.

I submitted my application around the same time. Hoping to hear back after the holiday. Any idea on how full the class is?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application around the same time. Hoping to hear back after the holiday. Any idea on how full the class is?

I'm not sure. I was invited for an accepted seat. They also do invites for alternative seats, so it seems as though they still have spots available.

Good Luck

Thank you. I submitted my secondary application November 21. My gre for some reason still hasn't arrived, however. So I was just wondering how long the wait was before you heard. Thanks and best of luck!

I had problems with my gre scores. I went back and forth with at stil and ets. It took over two weeks to get it settled. Make sure you get on that, it could delay your app.

I'm not sure. I was invited for an accepted seat. They also do invites for alternative seats, so it seems as though they still have spots available.

Good Luck
Alright thats good to hear! Good Luck! Just curious as to what stats you had applying?

I submitted my secondary on November 4th and I still haven't heard anything back, should I be worried?

I submitted my secondary on November 4th and I still haven't heard anything back, should I be worried?
I submitted mine on the 4th as well, still waiting. Emailed admissions and they say they give out invites all the way into spring so no reason to be too worried yet

I submitted both my original and secondary application in Sept. I have written admissions and I am currently #50 on the list to be reviewed. I was 79 about a month ago. At that point they said it'd be 2-3 weeks till I was reviewed. Currently they are saying I'm #50 and it'll be 2-3 weeks before I get reviewed. I wonder how there process works for review. Do you mind posting your gpa and such?

I submitted both my original and secondary application in Sept. I have written admissions and I am currently #50 on the list to be reviewed. I was 79 about a month ago. At that point they said it'd be 2-3 weeks till I was reviewed. Currently they are saying I'm #50 and it'll be 2-3 weeks before I get reviewed. I wonder how there process works for review. Do you mind posting your gpa and such?

what type of info is on the supplemental application? Does it require reference letters?

Who did you contact that gave you these specifics? I just recieved an email stating that they will likely be reviewing and inviting applicants for interview well into spring

Who did you contact that gave you these specifics? I just recieved an email stating that they will likely be reviewing and inviting applicants for interview well into spring

I contacted the admissions email that I received when I completed my secondary application.

I submitted everything back in October, and I emailed the admissions yesterday and they told me my application is completed and has been forwarded for review. Not much details on where I am in the review process. Haha

I was accepted on Monday! Sending out my deposit this week :) I was originally accepted in the beginning of November, but put on the wait list. But they opened up a handful of "reserved seats" to the waitlist this week. Good luck with everyone else applying and interviewing. I did a phone interview and it was super laid back. Most of the questions were about describing when you were in different kinds of situations.

Reactions: 1 user
I just received a letter in the mail last week, that they are going to wait to make a decision until my fall grades come in. Anyone else get this?

I was accepted on Monday! Sending out my deposit this week :) I was originally accepted in the beginning of November, but put on the wait list. But they opened up a handful of "reserved seats" to the waitlist this week. Good luck with everyone else applying and interviewing. I did a phone interview and it was super laid back. Most of the questions were about describing when you were in different kinds of situations.
Congrats! would you mind sharing your stats?

Congrats! would you mind sharing your stats?
Thanks! Sure, no problem!

School: University of Tulsa
Major: Exercise Science
PTCAS cGPA: 3.52
PTCAS pre-req GPA: 3.10
GRE: 144 V/ 156 Q/ 4.0 A
Observation Hours: ~200 in majority in outpatient; some in acute, industrial, and geriatrics (working as a PT tech since August)
Extracurricular: D1 athlete all four years on women's rowing team, internship w/ Verizon

Thanks! Sure, no problem!

School: University of Tulsa
Major: Exercise Science
PTCAS cGPA: 3.52
PTCAS pre-req GPA: 3.10
GRE: 144 V/ 156 Q/ 4.0 A
Observation Hours: ~200 in majority in outpatient; some in acute, industrial, and geriatrics (working as a PT tech since August)
Extracurricular: D1 athlete all four years on women's rowing team, internship w/ Verizon

Thanks; I hope I hear from them soon, and am glad the interview was laid back and they were happy to to it by phone. So you were originally placed on a waiting list? Was that before or after your interview?

Thanks; I hope I hear from them soon, and am glad the interview was laid back and they were happy to to it by phone. So you were originally placed on a waiting list? Was that before or after your interview?

I interviewed on a Thursday (10/31) and received a conditional acceptance the following monday. I was placed right on the waiting list because they reserve seats (i think it was 21 out of the 60ish) for schools in the region they have contracts with. They told me any of those 21 seats unfilled by December 1st would get opened up to those on the waitlist. I got my seat and acceptance notice December 2nd.

I interviewed on a Thursday (10/31) and received a conditional acceptance the following monday. I was placed right on the waiting list because they reserve seats (i think it was 21 out of the 60ish) for schools in the region they have contracts with. They told me any of those 21 seats unfilled by December 1st would get opened up to those on the waitlist. I got my seat and acceptance notice December 2nd.
Do you know if there are any more open seats?

I have the fullest respect for the program and faculty at AT Still. I'd recommend it to anyone. I didn't end up attending, however, there are few schools that treat their applicants as well as them from what I experienced.

Did anyone else get the holiday greeting message from them? I got excited to see an email from admissions and was really hoping it ended with a "welcome to ATSU". Well played admissions department...well played.

Reactions: 1 users
Also, did they give you any info about how people are ranked on the waitlist?
I have no idea how many people were on the waitlist, nor how many open seats there were. :( sorry!

Hey! Just wondering if anyone has heard from AT Still University in Mesa, AZ. I applied back in September and still haven't heard anything. Anyone know how long it usually takes for them? Or if anyone has had an interview yet? Really hoping I can get in!!

This goes out for everyone on here... Has anyone who has received an interview/been put on the wait list have the bare minimum for their GPA requirements? Just curious!

I had my interview today, and was accepted today as well! Very exciting to know I've made it into school. Best of luck to those still waiting to hear!

I had my interview today, and was accepted today as well! Very exciting to know I've made it into school. Best of luck to those still waiting to hear!

Do you mind me asking what the interview was like/ what your GPA is? Congratulations!

Thanks. Interview was very laid back. Took a tour of the building and then went into a one-on-one interview. The questions asked were about teamwork, communication, and working with cultural diversity. My interview was probably 25 minutes or so. Afterwards, my interviewer let me know that I was accepted, and then I went to a Q&A session with two 2nd year PT students and an instructor. They had a lot of great advice and were all very friendly. I probably could have talked to them the rest of the day, haha.

My GPA is 3.86.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I just had an interview today as well for an alternate position. Soon after the interview I received an email accepting me as an alternate. At the interview they said they were less than halfway through their wait list and I will most likely get in if placed on it now!

Reflect on your shadowing and extracurricular activities to prepare for the interview. I was asked why PT? Then the rest of the questions were tell me a time when....This was my 3rd interview and it was the most laid back one yet. My GPA is a 3.4

I just had an interview today as well for an alternate position. Soon after the interview I received an email accepting me as an alternate. At the interview they said they were less than halfway through their wait list and I will most likely get in if placed on it now!

Reflect on your shadowing and extracurricular activities to prepare for the interview. I was asked why PT? Then the rest of the questions were tell me a time when....This was my 3rd interview and it was the most laid back one yet. My GPA is a 3.4
Does this mean that the class is already full? I haven't heard anything back from them yet after they confirmed receiving my secondary.

Does anybody know how long people have to accept/turn in their deposit?

Does anybody know how long people have to accept/turn in their deposit?

I think usually about a month. I got accepted December 2nd and my deposit had to be postmarked by dec 31st.

I had an interview back in October for an alternate position. The interview was laid back and the faculty were very welcoming. I was accepeted on the waitlist the following day, and then accepted and taken off the waitlist in the beginning of December. It seems there are spots available. Good luck to everyone!!

Does anyone have any updates regarding AT Still?

Are they still doing interviews, or are they done?