AT Still University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was informed that once NAU and Midwestern start accepting people, that spots usually open up, as people jump ship from ATSU and decide to go elsewhere. So, don't be discouraged just yet! Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed them, and was informed that they have filled their accepted seats and are now reviewing for wait list seats. I'm still unsure how this rolling admission works because both of my applications have been in since September, and they have supposedly reviewed less than 40 applicants between October and mid January...

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an interview recently? Just curious if they are at all considering doing some more interviews this cycle

I emailed them a few days ago and they said I'm #82 in line to be reviewed, and they are only interviewing for waitlist spots. So I don't even know if they will get to my application, kind of sucks considering the essays and expensive application fee that we had to pay.

I emailed them a few days ago and they said I'm #82 in line to be reviewed, and they are only interviewing for waitlist spots. So I don't even know if they will get to my application, kind of sucks considering the essays and expensive application fee that we had to pay.
Yeah definitely... I wish they'd make it more clear how early applicants should apply. It's nice that they were that specific about where you are in the process though. Did you just ask them what the status of your app was?

Yeah definitely... I wish they'd make it more clear how early applicants should apply. It's nice that they were that specific about where you are in the process though. Did you just ask them what the status of your app was?
Yea I just asked them about the status. Do you think they will still "review" all of the applications?

Yea I just asked them about the status. Do you think they will still "review" all of the applications?

I would hope so... They would have a huge waitlist group though

I have a phone interview for an alternate spot coming up. I'll update after it's done.

Reactions: 1 users
Once NAU sends out acceptances there will be more I am sure. Depending on how deep the waitlist is already

Reactions: 1 user
For those of your accepted, could you please post your CGPA, Prereq GPA as well as your science GPA on here? I will be retaking some science classes over the summer in order to reapply to this program in the fall. I'm curious as to the range of GPAs that were accepted, as well as GRE scores. Thank you!

ATSU is so frustrating. I haven't heard anything from them since my secondary application was received in November or December. I emailed them in early February and they said my application is still in line for review and that I should hear back in a month. It's now mid-March and still nothing. The lack of communication is driving me crazy.

Hello everyone! Does anyone know when NAU will be accepting students? How did your phone interview go unsigned_FreeAgent?

Members don't see this ad :)
NAU has already begun accepting students, they are working on the alternate list now. As a side note, I just got a letter in the mail today from ATSU—rejected. Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Yeah Im in the same boat, have not heard a word from ATstill. Fortunately, it doesn't bother me anymore b/c I was accepted elsewhere. I'll most likely withdraw my app.

Yeah Im in the same boat, have not heard a word from ATstill. Fortunately, it doesn't bother me anymore b/c I was accepted elsewhere. I'll most likely withdraw my app.

Are you from Arizona? Get into UNM? Or somewhere else?

Has anyone had any updates from ATSU regarding acceptances/waitlist positions/interviews? Just wondering how their admissions process is going. I wish everyone the best of luck!

I received an email from them couple days ago inviting me for an interview for alternate status. Anyone else received anything?

I received an email from them couple days ago inviting me for an interview for alternate status. Anyone else received anything?
When's the interview date?

I just received an e-mail from admissions that stated, "As our application and review process will be officially closed on Friday..."

It looks as though they're finished with the interviews/selection process. I don't know what that means for individuals on the waitlist, but, best of luck to everyone.

I just received an e-mail from admissions that stated, "As our application and review process will be officially closed on Friday..."

It looks as though they're finished with the interviews/selection process. I don't know what that means for individuals on the waitlist, but, best of luck to everyone.

While that is slightly frustrating... At least maybe we will have some form of decision by then. I've been pretty shocked by how this school has kept a lot of people in the dark.

While that is slightly frustrating... At least maybe we will have some form of decision by then. I've been pretty shocked by how this school has kept a lot of people in the dark.
I agree, it's kind of ridiculous how much I paid to send in my application (beginning of Oct) and it probably didn't even get looked at. This sucks

Just got invited for an interview!! So excited and a little nervous at the same time! Phone interview on the 31st
b8em6w
Hi there! If you have been accepted there could you tell me a little bit about the program?

Hi there! If you have been accepted there could you tell me a little bit about the program?

Hey! I'm about to finish up my second quarter in the PT program. I love it! The first year is our orthopedic year with an intro to other things spread out. We have our first clinical this July in an outpatient orthopedic setting. If you have any specific questions let me know.

Hey! I'm about to finish up my second quarter in the PT program. I love it! The first year is our orthopedic year with an intro to other things spread out. We have our first clinical this July in an outpatient orthopedic setting. If you have any specific questions let me know.
I heard they are going to possibly be changing quarters to semesters. Do you know if and when that's going to happen?

Yes, they will be switching over to semesters in 2017. It's a great move for the program!

Yes, they will be switching over to semesters in 2017. It's a great move for the program!
Very cool! I heard that with quarters there's a week break after each one. Do you know how the breaks would work for the semester schedule?

Very cool! I heard that with quarters there's a week break after each one. Do you know how the breaks would work for the semester schedule?

Yup! We have a one week break after every quarter. Not sure how the semester breaks will work though. Sorry!

For those of your accepted, could you please post your CGPA, Prereq GPA as well as your science GPA on here? I will be retaking some science classes over the summer in order to reapply to this program in the fall. I'm curious as to the range of GPAs that were accepted, as well as GRE scores. Thank you!
Gpa 3.3
Pre req 3.75
Major: community health
Minors: psychology and Spanish
Shadowing: outpatient 400+ hrs/inpatient 26 hrs
Extras: TA, tutor, university health leader, deans list

Major: Physical Education
Undergrad GPA: 2.9 (PTCAS - YIKES I know!!! )
pGPA: 3.4 ( - 3.8 after retaking courses)
Science GPA - 3.17
GRE: 157V 148Q 4W
Volunteered at Soup kitchen, pantry and Hospice for a few years
Shadowed: 250 sports medicine, 100 + ortho, 200 + occupational health
My stats are not good at all but I've been working for a while to improve them and somehow still got accepted to ATSU and a few others...don't lose hope! Just show that you are continuing to improve and willing to work hard!

I was able to finally visit the program and the location...that being said, I LOVE IT! Beautiful and looks like everything is up to date and current in terms of technology. I have visited a few other campuses that are much more money and seem run down and small. This isn't large but it's perfect size. Glad I was able to see the school in person. Just wanted to let anyone know that is still on the fence -- the school seems AWESOME! Very excited to start!

Funny thing, I have not received any information from AT. I haven't been waitlisted, rejected, or accepted. I contacted them, and they said they are still currently waiting on students to put in deposits and what not. Does anyone know what that means for students who don't have any status? Probably a rejection letter on its way =/

Funny thing, I have not received any information from AT. I haven't been waitlisted, rejected, or accepted. I contacted them, and they said they are still currently waiting on students to put in deposits and what not. Does anyone know what that means for students who don't have any status? Probably a rejection letter on its way =/

Hey there is still hope! I was in your position but around 2 weeks ago I got a phone interview randomly and got a conditional acceptance pending an open seat the next day. Just found out today I'm officially in so there is still hope!