Program-Specific Info / Q's at still

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LJ7/11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there,

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if AT Still University has a white coat ceremony for the mot or otd program?

Members don't see this ad.

hi there,

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if AT Still University has a white coat ceremony for the mot or otd program?
Hello! I am currently a second year MSOT student at AT Still! We do not have a white coat ceremony. I’m not sure about the OTD students either but I can ask one of them!

Hello! I am currently a second year MSOT student at AT Still! We do not have a white coat ceremony. I’m not sure about the OTD students either but I can ask one of them!
Thanks for replying! How do you like the program so far? And if you could, that would be awesome :) thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview at AT Still this Friday and it's my first interview this application cycle! If you don't mind sharing your interview experience and what kin of questions they asked you, that would be great!

Thanks for replying! How do you like the program so far? And if you could, that would be awesome :) thanks!
Sure thing! I forgot to ask today, but I texted one of them! I’ll make sure to respond back when I get the answer! I absolutely love the program! All of the professors are amazing, and they work really hard to make sure you are happy with your FW options which is huge in my book! It’s an awesome program!

I have an interview at AT Still this Friday and it's my first interview this application cycle! If you don't mind sharing your interview experience and what kin of questions they asked you, that would be great!
Hi there! Congrats on your interview!! That’s awesome! They have changed how interviews are done now compared to when I had mine. You will get to meet current students and see the campus! You will also have an interview with 2 faculty members individually. They have a set of packet questions that change! Basic things like: why do you want to be an OT? Tell us about your observation experiences. I kind of forgot the others but it’s laid back and they are super nice!! Good luck!!

Sure thing! I forgot to ask today, but I texted one of them! I’ll make sure to respond back when I get the answer! I absolutely love the program! All of the professors are amazing, and they work really hard to make sure you are happy with your FW options which is huge in my book! It’s an awesome program!

hi there,

She said they don’t have one now. It’s being debated on!

Hi there! Congrats on your interview!! That’s awesome! They have changed how interviews are done now compared to when I had mine. You will get to meet current students and see the campus! You will also have an interview with 2 faculty members individually. They have a set of packet questions that change! Basic things like: why do you want to be an OT? Tell us about your observation experiences. I kind of forgot the others but it’s laid back and they are super nice!! Good luck!!
Thanks for your input! How have you liked the program so far and what made you choose the school?

Thanks for your input! How have you liked the program so far and what made you choose the school?
School has been amazing!! The program had some changes, but the faculty adapted well and helped us through the process. The best part is how devoted they are to getting you your top choice in FW sites! I chose AT Still because of their NBCOT pass rate and how supportive the professors are. They truly care about everyone in the program and want everyone to succeed :)

Thank you so much for responding! I got into the program and I may attend :) thanks for your input!
Congrats! When was your interview and how long did it take for them to tell you you were accepted? Also, did they give you a deadline as to when you need to accept their offer?

Congrats! When was your interview and how long did it take for them to tell you you were accepted? Also, did they give you a deadline as to when you need to accept their offer?
My interview was the last weekend of September with a professor and a current student. It was about 20-30 minutes. Make sure to get down why ot and a story of how you dealt with conflict and resolved the issue. It took about a month to hear back. They haven't given me a deadline yet, they are still in the process of official letters with instructions I believe. I hope that helps! Good luck!