At what point are you overqualified to receive a fellowship?

Started by Doh1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doh1

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated in 2022 and upon graduation I completed about 1 year of internships. After that I completed a 1 year work contract in Regulatory affairs.
My question is would this make me overqualified for a fellowship, should I just go for jobs at this point?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Maybe because the market is pretty bad right now, but I've been struggling so I am considering fellowships

It is a tough market. Maybe someone else can chip in but I feel like it would be a hard sell to get a fellowship considering you already have the work experience?