Athletic Achievements as PTCAS Honors

Started by greco13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greco13

PT, DPT, ECS, OCS, ATC
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the Honors section of the PTCAS the appropriate place to put these? Would it be pretentious of me to add a new 'honor' for every year I was an all-american or national champion?

When entering honors, the PTCAS does ask for a specific month and year of honor...
 
Last edited:
I particpated in the ncaa final four with my soccer team four years in a row and won a national championship this fall and I included them all. But rather than putting the same award multiple times, I'd just list the award and then put 2008-2012 or whenever it may have been. But I wouldn't hesitate to include any of them..they show that you were able to reach the highest level of collegiate athletic achievement, while also maintaining your school work and grades, which I know isn't an easy task at all!
 
Good input. It would look nicer to list them like you said. I've been able to do that on resumes and such but the PTCAS honor section only allows you to select a single year. I guess I will just enter each for every year.
 
Hmm I wonder how I did it then, I can't remember haha. I thought I had put it in like that, but it was way back in July when I first did it. Who knows! Anyway, congrats on your success!