ATLANTA MCAT study group?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMJ24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am actually using the TPR books to study and I'm pretty good in most subjects EXCEPT Physics. I am struggling in physics, and its my weak point. Does anyone want to get together to study within the Atlanta area?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I am actually using the TPR books to study and I'm pretty good in most subjects EXCEPT Physics. I am struggling in physics, and its my weak point. Does anyone want to get together to study within the Atlanta area?

Hey, are you still looking to form a study group for the Atlanta Area? I really would like to join one or create one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

Hello,

I'm interested in a study group for the new test and if there are several members in the Emory area that would be great. I'm just learning this so my contribution will be slow at first but I'm a fast learner.

Thanks,

Alan

I'm readying up for the January test. I prefer to study in the Emory area.

The Army has beat the **** out of my knowledge since I've last taken the MCAT, but I'm fair at all of the subjects if y'all need a hand.