ATSU-SOMA attendance/grading questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Saleemrodman1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am starting ATSU-SOMA this July and I had a couple of questions about attendance and grading:

1.) Is attendance mandatory for first year lectures? I generally don't grasp a lot during lectures.
2.) Are first year lectures webcasted/recorded?
3.) Does the school utilize letter grading or Honors/High Pass/Pass/Fail during the first year? How about years II-IV?
 
I am starting ATSU-SOMA this July and I had a couple of questions about attendance and grading:

1.) Is attendance mandatory for first year lectures? I generally don't grasp a lot during lectures.
2.) Are first year lectures webcasted/recorded?
3.) Does the school utilize letter grading or Honors/High Pass/Pass/Fail during the first year? How about years II-IV?

1. I graduated in 2015, but when I was a 1st year, only OPP and Med skills had required attendance.

2. Yes, all lectures are recorded, downloadable to watch at a later date if needed.

3. They give a percent rather than a grade if I remember correctly. 70% is the cutoff for passing.
 
1. I graduated in 2015, but when I was a 1st year, only OPP and Med skills had required attendance.

2. Yes, all lectures are recorded, downloadable to watch at a later date if needed.

3. They give a percent rather than a grade if I remember correctly. 70% is the cutoff for passing.

Thank you for your response. Were Med skills and OPP scheduled every single day?