ATSU-SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avicenna144

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if there are any current/future ATSU-SOMA students who can answer some of my question regarding application requirements?

P.S.: I am applying upcoming cycle.

Thanks

Edit: I was almost going to sleep when I wrote that post, what I really meant is that I wanted to talk to some ATSU-SOMA students in order to get an idea of the ECs profile of admitted/current students. Of course, I visited the school's website and know what their requirements are. Sorry about the confusion.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Technically I don't fit either of those categories, but I am on the accepted pending an open seat list so maybe I can help?

Reactions: 1 user
Hello all,

I was wondering if there are any current/future ATSU-SOMA students who can answer some of my question regarding application requirements?

P.S.: I am applying upcoming cycle.

Thanks
Some General info may be found on school-specific threads or by using search function.

Members don't see this ad :)
Attached

Attachments

• 6B5496E1-37EF-4512-A41B-5514327B3940.jpeg
    6B5496E1-37EF-4512-A41B-5514327B3940.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 47
That's a funny meme, going to start using it when people ask stupid questions. I was almost going to sleep when I wrote that post, what I really meant is that I wanted to talk to some ATSU-SOMA students in order to get an idea of the ECs profile of admitted/current students. Of course, I visited the school's website and know what their requirements are.

Reactions: 1 user
Does this help at all?
Sorry about the confusion. I was almost going to sleep when I wrote that post, what I really meant is that I wanted to talk to some ATSU-SOMA students in order to get an idea of the ECs profile of admitted/current students. Of course, I visited the school's website and know what their basic requirements are.

Sorry about the confusion. I was almost going to sleep when I wrote that post, what I really meant is that I wanted to talk to some ATSU-SOMA students in order to get an idea of the ECs profile of admitted/current students. Of course, I visited the school's website and know what their basic requirements are.
Checkout school-specific thread here on SDN