Attention Current MCW students! HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maple

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys..

I was recently accepted and will be attending mcw. I had a couple questions for those who are familiar with the campus/milwaukee services.

I am not sure which bank most students use. I was hoping to chose one that would have an ATM on campus. Does anyboyd know if there is an ATM on campus?

is there a post office on campus?

which phone company are you guys using? I need a plan that offers long-distance (out-of state) calling and unlimited local service too.

sorry to sound like a clueless dummy...but I didn't get a chance to check things out completely when I was there in spring. Also..is that dress code for the whitecoat ceremony for real!?!? Professional Business!!!:eek: Would semi-casual work?

thanks guys!:)

see you in 2-3 wks!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Maple-

congratulations. See, I knew you'd get in... :)

Anyways, M&I Bank has the ATM on campus. There is also a Bank One "Branch" but that is in the hospital next door (easily a 15 minute walk through a maze of tunnels).

Sorry, no post office on campus. There are friendly people in the mail room, however.

I use ameritech for local service only, and use SprintPCS for all the long distance calling. I remember hearing that one phone company (MCI?) has the $50 all you can talk, anywhere you want plan, which is fairly good, considering I currently pay about $35 a month for local service only through Ameritech.

wear whatever you like for the white coat ceremony. I still have some pictures from ours, and it does look a bit nicer if you aren't wearing jeans and tennis shoes.

mark

Hey Mark!!!:)

Thanks!!:) How's your break going?

I am leaning towards MCI myself..for the unlim local/long distance. $50/month is not so bad for everything.

Thank goodness about the dress code. I wasn't too keen on the idea of wearing my interview suit again!:eek:

so...M&I bank...which one is that again? full name please..I am ignorant! :oops:

Thanks again!

Maple:)

Hi Maple-

No break. I'm in my rotations now, working all day--I was in surgery starting at 11pm last night all the way to 10am this morning, with rounds and other stuff to do...it's 6pm and i've just gotten home and about to faint.

M&I bank is M&I. go to www.mibank.com (full name is Marshall and Isley, but no one ever calls it that). There will be bank representatives during orientation week so you can sign up for a checking account then.

mark