Attention Nontraditional Students

Started by IWTBAA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IWTBAA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting RX school in the fall, after a year break from grad school. I finished my masters last spring, and have been working full-time since then. This has been the first year in my life that I haven't balance school and work. Even though I make time for hobbies and exercise, I consider this past year a very sedentary one... mentally-speaking. My job does require me to think, but it's only for 8 hours a day. This time last year, I remember working in the morning, then going to my afternoon classes, then nap for 2 hours, then pulling an all-nighter. That was my schedule for 2 years.

With that said, my question is for the fellow nontraditionals. How hard was it to adjust going back to school after a year/s break? As I'm writing this now, and feel exhausted only working for 6 hours in my comfy office job. I'm worried that I will struggle going back to the hectic life of work and school again. Any feedback would be great! :bag: