Attention PACIFIC students

Started by Reconabe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Reconabe

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all you Pacific students,
I am a 28 y/o married dental student from colorado. I am going to be doing an OS externship at the Highland hospital from August 6th to the 19th. I am having a very hard time finding affordable housing anywhere in the oakland/eastbay area. If you have an extra room or even a couch I could crash on for a couple weeks I would really appreciate it. I only need a place to sleep and shower. I will be eating at the hospital. I cant afford a hotel, If this sounds like it might work please email me back. I am a family man, and I am very quiet and very respectful. I know that the highland hospital is kind of far from where you guys go to school, but if you live near the hospital or in that direction I really need a place to stay. Please email me or post if you are interested. thank you for your time, ABE MILLER