Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Attention Texas applicants- update on TMDSAS application process

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TweetyPie, Jul 2, 2001.

1. TweetyPie

Fellow [Any Field]
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

Hey TweetyPie,

I have a questions, were you able to have AMCAS release your scores to the Texas schools. I have been trying for a month now, and I haven't gotten anywhere?

any advice?

4. Aggiemaj

Aggiemaj Member

TweetyPie,

So does that mean that they will let us know when they finally do send out the applications to all the Texas schools? I busted butt trying to get that thing turned in early! I had no idea that was happening - thanks for the info!

5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

Moe,

If you didnt release your scores to the Texas application service when you took the MCAT, you will have to fill out an MCAT ASR (additional score report) request.

Its on the AAMC website, you just fill out and send them a check for $10. I did this about 2 months ago. Yesterday they finally sent me the confirmation that it has been processed.

I just checked and the TMDSAS received it. So if I were you I'd send it in today so it will get there ASAP.

good luck.