Attention Texas applicants- update on TMDSAS application process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TweetyPie

`
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Hey TweetyPie,

I have a questions, were you able to have AMCAS release your scores to the Texas schools. I have been trying for a month now, and I haven't gotten anywhere?

any advice?

TweetyPie,

So does that mean that they will let us know when they finally do send out the applications to all the Texas schools? I busted butt trying to get that thing turned in early! I had no idea that was happening - thanks for the info!

Originally posted by MoeDaMan:
•Hey TweetyPie,

I have a questions, were you able to have AMCAS release your scores to the Texas schools. I have been trying for a month now, and I haven't gotten anywhere?

any advice?•

Moe,

If you didnt release your scores to the Texas application service when you took the MCAT, you will have to fill out an MCAT ASR (additional score report) request.

Its on the AAMC website, you just fill out and send them a check for $10. I did this about 2 months ago. Yesterday they finally sent me the confirmation that it has been processed.

I just checked and the TMDSAS received it. So if I were you I'd send it in today so it will get there ASAP.

good luck.